Moderator: Moderators

generalmills
Captain
Captain
Xfire Username: griffinader
Steam Username: sgtmoody306

Shoulder updates.

Post by generalmills » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Even though I haven't gotten an MRI done yet; I went to my physical therapist today and she said it is very possible that I tore my rotator cuff, and require surgery. I will know more on Tuesday after my MRI, but prayer would be nice.
"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself." - John 8:41b

"I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings." - 1st Corinthians 9:23

BL@ZE
Division Head: BF
Division Head: BF
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Re: Shoulder updates.

Post by BL@ZE » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 pm

You got it buddy. Hope all goes well. Keep us informed.

generalmills
Captain
Captain

Post by generalmills » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 pm

For sure. It also seems that I won't be able to do any type of lifting and sports for the next 6 months... So there goes rugby in college. Oh well.
"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself." - John 8:41b

"I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings." - 1st Corinthians 9:23

RedYankee
Division Head: DOD
Division Head: DOD
Steam Username: RedYankee

Post by RedYankee » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:52 am

Praying!
REDYANKEE

For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind and declares to man what are His thoughts, he who makes dawn into darkness and treads on the high places of the earth, the LORD God of hosts is His name. Amos 4:13

generalmills
Captain
Captain

Post by generalmills » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Alright. I just got a call from the radiologist that did my MRI, and it turns out I have a torn Labrium. If you don't know what that is, it basically is right between the rotator cuff and shoulder joint, and gives your shoulder the ability to move and such (use google images and search Labral tear). Considering my age, they said surgery is the best option, and I see my doctor tomorrow to get more details about the tear, and schedule surgery.

Moving Target
Steam Username: LordOfTyrandil

Post by Moving Target » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I'll be praying! Hope everything goes well with the shoulder.
"If mercy falls upon the broken and the poor, dear father, I will see you there, on distant shores!" -On Distant Shores, by Five Iron Frenzy

generalmills
Captain
Captain

Post by generalmills » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Surgery is scheduled for August 1st, which is unfortunate because that's three weeks before I leave for college. So pray for quick healing please.

Renegade
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xfire Username: Renegade2u
Steam Username: sankojam

Post by Renegade » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Will be praying. I have the same problem. I put my arm in a sling for awhile and take plenty of advil. I don't have insurance, therefore can't see a doctor. :cry: