Restless...

Moderator: Moderators

Moving Target
Steam Username: LordOfTyrandil

Restless...

Post by Moving Target » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:13 pm

So, there's a lot of stuff going on in my life in the near future. And in general, I just feel incredibly restless.

School's starting back up. I now also have 2 jobs to work. I'm going to be graduating after this year. My family's finances are still lackluster, at best. I might be moving out if some things work out right.

But on top of that, whenever I'm at work, I can't help but feel like I'm supposed to be doing something else. And whenever I'm at home at my computer, I can't help but feel like I'm wasting my time. Long story short, I feel like the Lord has put a restlessness inside of me. I feel like something big is going to happen in my life; I don't even know how soon it will be. But I'm poised and ready. The wait, however, is driving me nuts.

If you could pray that I don't miss the Lord's will for me in this time, and that I would have a clear direction with whatever might be coming in the near future, that would be awesome. Thanks, and God bless!
"If mercy falls upon the broken and the poor, dear father, I will see you there, on distant shores!" -On Distant Shores, by Five Iron Frenzy

Alvara
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Restless...

Post by Alvara » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:44 pm

I will be praying God makes His will in your life clear, MT,and that He gives you the understanding and strength to follow Him where ever, or to whatever, He calls you.
Thanks Rescue9, for the sig! :)

BL@ZE
Division Head: BF
Division Head: BF
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:00 am

Will be praying that your relationship with God is closer than ever. Then you will have the strength, discernment, and faith to know God's will for your life. Remember God's timing is usually not our timing. Live in the moment.

Moving Target
Steam Username: LordOfTyrandil

Post by Moving Target » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Well. I'm about to be restless, in a very different sense of the word.

If work doesn't get everything straightened out pronto, I'm going to be doing nothing but classwork, classes, and working for the next 3 weeks or so. I'm basically going to have no time for anything but work and sleeping...

I'm stressing out just thinking about it, since the madness starts tomorrow...prayers would be much appreciated, and thanks for your prayers so far.
"If mercy falls upon the broken and the poor, dear father, I will see you there, on distant shores!" -On Distant Shores, by Five Iron Frenzy