Our Brother

Moderator: Moderators

RedYankee
Division Head: DOD
Division Head: DOD
Steam Username: RedYankee

Our Brother

Post by RedYankee » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:44 pm

I talked to Renegade tonight and he really needs our prayers. He was working on a ladder today and on his way down missed a step and fell. He landed on his elbow and hurt it pretty bad. He said he can't even move his fingers without it hurting. He thinks the damage is more than just a bruise. He not only needs physical healing but he is a single dad and self employed doing painting, remodeling and repair work. This is seriously going to hamper his ability to make a living. I know his faith and I know that he is trusting God with all of this but we really need to pray.

I am sure he will be checking in here but right now he is on too much pain to use the mouse and keyboard.
REDYANKEE

For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind and declares to man what are His thoughts, he who makes dawn into darkness and treads on the high places of the earth, the LORD God of hosts is His name. Amos 4:13

BL@ZE
Division Head: BF
Division Head: BF
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Re: Our Brother

Post by BL@ZE » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know. He will be in my prayers.

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Post by Rescue9 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 pm

He's in my prayers

4wheels
Colonel
Colonel

Post by 4wheels » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 pm

A and I were on vacation when you texted me Red, but we have prayed and will be praying. I am in Chicago for Group's KidMin Conference, not home until next Monday, late. I will try to check in when I can, but I will be praying.

Thanks R!

Renegade
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xfire Username: Renegade2u
Steam Username: sankojam

Post by Renegade » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you all for the prayers. I can move my fingers now, although after a little while my elbow starts hurting again and I have to stop. Having that problem right now as a matter of fact and am going to bed now.