Moderator: Moderators

cptstrategy
Private
Private
Xfire Username: cptstrategy
Steam Username: cptstrategy

Faith Kent

Post by cptstrategy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:22 am

Our church has had a few issues that have occurred in the last few months - one of our associate pastor resigned. We were willing to work with the person but they chose to resign.

We had an internal auditor brought in to look at our financial records as part of the issue above. After careful review, it seems that our lead pastor was named in the report and he has subsequently resigned.

It was a very heated discussion - one I was not a part of - but I had heard from our group tonight as we prepare for Mega Kids Camp.

We need prayer as we try to heal a divided church - we are not seeking a lead pastor yet as we have a good leadership team to follow through.

We are definitely a strong church with several of our members being faithful for over 30 years.

Please pray for

1. Strength and comfort as we transition through this crisis

2. Successful Mega Kids Camp as we are starting on Monday and it goes through Friday.

Thanks everyone

Dino

RedYankee
Division Head: DOD
Division Head: DOD
Steam Username: RedYankee

Re: Faith Kent

Post by RedYankee » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 am

Will be praying.
BTW, I just finished a week of VBS.... and ended up with my son as the only boy in the class. It was a bit intimidating when I started but it was great.
REDYANKEE

For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind and declares to man what are His thoughts, he who makes dawn into darkness and treads on the high places of the earth, the LORD God of hosts is His name. Amos 4:13

Renegade
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xfire Username: Renegade2u
Steam Username: sankojam

Post by Renegade » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:11 pm

I my prayers.

Alvara
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Alvara » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Still praying. Any updates you may have on your church or Mega Kids Camp would be great.
Thanks Rescue9, for the sig! :)