Prayer Request

Moderator: Moderators

Duke116

Prayer Request

Post by Duke116 » Sun May 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Ive Been dealing With Some things About my friends And who They Are And what they belive in Just pray For them and for Me Makeing The Right choose. Thanks God bless!!!

ShangSe
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Prayer Request

Post by ShangSe » Wed May 21, 2014 1:05 am

It is difficult but very important to guard yourself from negative influences. I will pray that God guides you in making the correct decisions.

Renegade
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Xfire Username: Renegade2u
Steam Username: sankojam

Re: Prayer Request

Post by Renegade » Wed May 21, 2014 11:15 pm

I agree that you need to be careful not to get too close to the wrong kind of people.

I do know that sometimes we are put in situations to teach us something. You might be associated with a certain person in that group that needs to hear and learn about Christ. Please look at this as an opportunity for you to make a difference in someone's life. Use the banning situation as a learning experience for someone in that group.

If you get shunned or made fun of because of your beliefs then please count it as joy that you are in good company because Christ went through the same thing when His own people said that He was a blasphemer for calling Himself God. They KILLED Him for it.

I pray that you will use this chance to do something good. We all have to follow rules and most of the time they don't make sense. We just have to realize that most rules are there to protect others.

God bless.
Jim