What's going on?

A place to post about anything in general. Feel free to post questions and topics here that don't fit into another category. Introduce yourself to others here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please remember to keep it G-Rated and Age Appropriate.
Malarkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Steam Username: =(† EG)= Malarkie Fox

What's going on?

Post by Malarkie » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Hey everyone! long time no see I miss my family here. How's about I fill you all in a bit on whats going on with me in my life, to put it blunt...I have no idea where to start so I'll just go for it. For a long while I fell off the face of the Earth went into a huge slump and met a not so nice friend I like to call depression, I wasn't even talking to family. This went on for a couple of years and it go scary, so I moved back in with my parents and decided to go back to college and get my AS in fire science. I took an Emergency Medical Technician class and worked with an ambulance agency for a bit, then decided to stop that (mainly because some of the paramedics have no business doing what they're doing) and continued my fire classes and join a volunteer fire department with South Yreka Fire Department, its small, could use some repairs but I love my brothers and sister there. Now I have a goal to look forward to, I'm about two classes away from joining CalFire.
Overall, I've noticed after taking these classes, running calls and helping patients, my mood and outlook on life has changed for the better.

Hope to hear from you all soon!!! :3

CptJacktheripper

Re: What's going on?

Post by CptJacktheripper » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:34 pm

PANZIE BUMP get in here! lol